1. How can I download the applicator of Hayhom?
• The app of hayhom can be downloaded from the Apple store/Google play app store.
2. What is the registration mechanism for hayhom?
• You can register with hayhom in only two steps:
1. Enter the mobile number.
2. Authenticate the mobile number by entering the activation code sent to the mobile.
1. Is it possible to edit the profile data?
• Yes, both (name, email, gender, city) can be edited through the profile page.
2. Is it possible to change the mobile number after registration?
• Yes, this is possible but the new mobile number must be activated by entering the activation code sent to the new number.
3. Is it possible to change the profile picture?
• Yes it can.
1. Is the data of users in hayhom safe and confidential?
2. Does hayhom share user data with a third party?
1. Can I modify the event data after sending invitations?
• Yes, the event data can be modified, but modification is not allowed if less than 72 hours remain on the event.
2. Is it possible to locate the event on the map?
• Yes, the event can be located for guests on Google Maps
3. Can I delete the event after sending invitations?
• Yes, the event can be deleted but deletion is not allowed if less than 72 hours remain on the event.
4. What does the additional event invitee mean?
• An additional invitee is a person who is appointed by the event holder to invite other people to the event and for a specific number of invitations.
5. Is it possible to assign more than one additional event inevitee? And what is the number allowed?
• Yes, the event holder can assign more than one additional invitee, and any number of additional invitees that the event holder wishes can be appointed.
6. To what extent is the additional invitee empowered to manage the event and invitations?
• The additional invitee can send invitations to the number specified for him by the owner of the event only, and see the responses of those who invited them only and communicate with them.
7. Is it possible to appoint a portal supervisor? And how many are allowed?
• Yes, the event holder can assign a supervisor to the portal, and any number that the event holder wishes can be assigned.
8. Does their neighborhood have a portal supervisor?
• No, hayhom does not provide a moderator for the portal.
9. To what extent is the portal supervisor empowered to manage the event and invitations?
• The portal admin can read (QR code) for the appropriate invitations only via the mobile camera, and see the total number of attendees (whose code has been read) and the remaining number of invitees.
10. How can I set an additional caller?
• An additional invitation can be set via the mobile number from the contact list of the event owner, and an alert (a notification or message) will be sent to the appointed additional inviter. After the appointment is accepted by the additional invitee, the event will appear in its event list.
11. How can I appoint a portal supervisor?
• The gate supervisor can be appointed via the mobile number from the contact list of the event owner, and an alert (a notification or message) will be sent to the designated gate supervisor. After the appointment is accepted by the portal supervisor, the event will appear in his list of events.
12. Does their neighborhood provide paper cards?
• Yes, it offers paper and glass cards.
13. Does their neighborhood offer paper card delivery?
• hayhom provides a delivery service for paper and crystal cards for the event owner only.
14. Do paper cards contain (QR code)?
• Yes, paper and crystal cards have a printed QR code.
15. Does their neighborhood provide a device to read (QR code)?
• hayhom does not need a device to read the access code, as the QR code can be read through the mobile camera of the portal administrator.
1. Does hayhom have ready-made designs that can be selected and modified?
• Yes, hayhom has luxurious and varied designs (wedding designs, graduation, holiday, family meeting and many more) that the owner of the event can choose from and modify them.
2. How to get a special design?
• Hayhom provides a "special design request" service from our professional designers, by communicating with hayhom team.
3. Is it possible to modify the special design?
• Yes, it is possible to modify the special design for an unlimited number of modifications until the design is finally approved by the client.
4. How long may it take to make your design?
• In just two to three days hayhom team will deliver the initial copy of the design for your event.
1. What are the payment methods in hayhom?
• The service fees for hayhom are paid by bank transfer directly to the account of the Idea Processor for Communications and Information Technology or through credit cards (Mada - Visa - MasterCard).
2. Is credit card information retained for users of hayhom and is it secure?
• Yes, if permissions are given to apply hayhom to save credit card information, the name, card number, and expiry date will be saved with encryption, but the security code (CVV) will never be saved.
1. Can guests be reminded of the date of the event?
• hayhom has a reminder feature through which an automatic notification is sent to all guests 24 hours before the date of the event.
2. Is it possible to limit the number of attendees to the event?
• Yes, hayhom provides an instant statistic (through my events page) for the number of invitees who have accepted the invitation, the number who have apologized for not attending, and the number who have not responded, In order for the event owner to be able to limit the number of attendees.
3. Is it possible to change the date or venue of the event and inform all invitees accordingly?
• Yes, Hayhom has the ability to automatically send notification messages to invitees in the event of any change to the event details.
1. How can the invitation sent reach non-users of the application?
• Hayhom has the feature of sending the invitation through SMS or WhatsApp messages to non-users of the application.
2. How can I accept or apologize for the invitation?
• Through the My Invitations page and choose the invitation to be answered.
4. Is it possible to make sure that the invitation reaches the invitees?
• Yes, via the control panel available in hayhom app which displays the details of the event and the statistics of the invitees.
5. Can I purchase additional invitations after payment?
• Yes, hayhom offers a "Request Additional Invitations" feature that enables the event holder to purchase the desired number of additional invitations, even if it is only one.
6. Is there a special invitation card available for children?
• Yes, hayhom offers a special invitation card for children.
7. What is the mechanism for children to enter the event?
• Using the children QR Code that came with the invitation card.
8. Is it possible to use the QR Code more than once?
• This is not possible, the passcode (QR Code) is used once only (each invitee has its own passcode).
9. Can the owner of the event know the numbers of acceptance and apology in paper and crystal cards?
• This is not possible, only he can know the numbers of acceptance and apology in electronic cards.
10. How does hayhom communicate with invitees?
• Initially by text messages (SMS) and then through WhatsApp, and finally by phone call.
Technical support and communication methods
1. How can I contact the technical support team if I want to inquire?
You can contact the technical support team from here or through the available communication channels:
• WhatsApp: 0557857771
• Email: email@example.com
• Social media accounts: @hayhomapp
The technical support team will respond to all inquiries as soon as possible.
2. Is it possible for technical support to manage my appropriate invitations?
• Yes, hayhom provides each event holder with a technical support team to help them manage the event invitations until the end of the event.
3. Will the technical support continue until the end of the event?
• Yes, hayhom has a technical support team that will help you before and until the end of the event.